- Juice 1/2 lemon
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh dill
- 1tbsp Dijon mustard
- 90g White/red quinoa (cooked as per packet instructions)
- 165g raw king prawns
- 1 shallot, finely sliced
- Handful baby plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 70g olives, roughly chopped
- 100g cooked beetroot (not pickled)
- small bunch of parsley, finely chopped
Put all of the dressing ingredients into an old jar and shake to mix. This can keep in the fridge for 3 days.
In a large bowl mix together the cooked quinoa, tomatoes, olives, beetroot and parsley.
Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the shallots and garlic.
When the shallots and garlic have softened, add the prawns and cook for 3-5 minutes until pink and just cooked through.
Plate up the quinoa mix and top with the prawns and a drizzle of the dressing. Enjoy!